- Music Information Retrieval with Machine Learning
- Lyrics to Audio Alignment
- Singing Voice Information
- Music Similarity
- Computational Music Theory : Modeling Tonal Tension
- S. Chang, K. Lee, “A pairwise approach to simultaneous onset/offset detection for singing voice using correntropy,” in Proc. ICASSP, 2014.
- S. Chang, K. Lee, “Saliency-driven model for perceptual audio onset detection,” in Proc. ICMPC, 2014.
- S. Chang, K. Lee, “Classification of male/female singing voice in mixed audio signals by probabilistic latent component analysis and gaussian mixture models,” in Proc. CPCT, 2012.
- Y. Chun, S. Chang, T. Woo, “Research on specialized game design mechanism for smart game environment,” in Proc. Korea Game Society, 2012.
- S. Chang, J. Oh, K. Lee, “Sonification of mood State in twitter based on ANEW analysis,” in Proc. CPCT, 2011.
- J. Oh, S. Chang, M. Kim, “An Interface for sonification of mood state in twitter,” in Proc. KHCI, 2011.
- S. Choi, Y. Hwang, S. Chang, M. Kim, “The korean traditional music ontology (KTMO) - an ontology for the korean traditional music linked data,” in Proc. ICONI, 2011.
- S. Chang, K. Lee, “Interpretation of tonal pitch space in music signals: theoretical framework and preliminary experiments,” in Proc. KEAMSAC, 2011.
- Z. Lee, S. Chang, C. Lim, “MixPlore: a digital performance using tangible user interfaces based on cocktail mixology,” International Journal of Arts and Technology (IJART), Vol. 4, No. 2, pp.133-154, 2011.
- Music-lyrics Alignment
- Interactive Music Edutainment
- Tinnitus Therapy based on Music and Brainwave Analysis
- Blind Source Separation